[drupal-support] View child categories on category's main page?

Eric Scouten drupal.org at list.ericscouten.com
Fri Jan 21 22:09:44 UTC 2005

I had a similar need recently and so I patched taxonomy_menu to list
subcategories in addition to the matching nodes.

I'll try to find some time this weekend to work up a patch and put it up
on the project page.

In the meantime, if you need something quickly, contact me off-list and
I will send you the version I'm using now, which is only known to work
against CVS from a week ago or so and has a couple of other changes in it.

-Eric