[drupal-support] .htaccess and drupal

Mark Quinn cheeky.mini at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 15:15:26 UTC 2005

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 14:25:22 -0800 (PST), probsd org
<probsdorg at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hey Group,
>     I'm using apache 2.0.52, PHP 4.3.10_2,1 ( freebsd
> ), and drupal 4.5.1
>
> drupal is installed to a virtual host directory (
> /usr/local/ncgun ) and configured as such in
> httpd.conf
> In httpd.conf I have the directory set up as such:
>
> <Directory "/usr/local/ncgun2/">

there's an ncgun / nsgun2 mismatch there, but that's quite probably a
red herring, or a typo :)

Can you describe the problems that you have when the Files container
is present in the htaccess ?

Once you have a succesful drupal install, do you have any problems if
you re-insert the Files container into the htaccess? Again, if things
do not work as you expect, please describe carefully what you
experience.