[drupal-support] Changing the default English Translation (locale)

Ross Kendall drupal at rosskendall.com
Fri Jan 28 20:47:28 UTC 2005

Not actually working on multi-lingual sites (at this point), however...

What I want is my 'en' 'translation' to be different from the default.

I have on one site used the localization settings to add a new
'language' (which I called en-GB), however the sole purpose was to just
change the default behavior.  I didn't want to provide multiple
'translations'.  It does work of course, just me being a fussy
perfectionist.

How are other people achieving the same thing?

Cheers,
Ross.