[drupal-support] Changing the default English Translation (locale)

Ross Kendall drupal at rosskendall.com
Sat Jan 29 00:24:17 UTC 2005

Thanks Pontus,

That's what I was doing, and it works fine, I guess it just bothered me
that I had to call it something different to 'en', as I didn't want
'en-GB' in the HTML 'language' attribute.  I can hack the template to
say 'en' all the time, but that is a bit annoying if I really do want to
provide multiple translations.

Like I said, just me being fussy.