[drupal-support] Again on the "remember me" option

Abalieno abalieno at cesspit.net
Mon Jan 31 22:56:23 UTC 2005

> and a few hours later, i can confirm that i'm logged out :S
> Sounds odd, this one. Remember that Drupal does not use any cookies of
> its own and just repies on the inbuilt PHP session handling cookie. It
> seems that drupal and the browser are both behaving correctly. Is
> something happening in your Apache/PHP to cause it to lose PHP
> sessions? Server re-configs / reloads / restarts? Cleaning of temp
> data?

I don't know, the site is hosted at canaca.com and I obviously have just a
limited access. I can just say that this behaviour isn't something recent
but it has been a constant.

Also, I had another forum engine on the same site and the cookies always
worked perfect. I was always logged in on that one.

Here you can read about the rest:
http://www.cesspit.net/misc/phpinfo.php

-HRose / Abalieno