[drupal-support] Again on the "remember me" option

Mark Quinn cheeky.mini at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 16:09:29 UTC 2005

> I created an account on your server and can confirm that it
> succesfully kept me logged in after closing down my browser and
> restarting. (You may delete the account called 'cheeky' if you like)

and a few hours later, i can confirm that i'm logged out :S
Sounds odd, this one. Remember that Drupal does not use any cookies of
its own and just repies on the inbuilt PHP session handling cookie. It
seems that drupal and the browser are both behaving correctly. Is
something happening in your Apache/PHP to cause it to lose PHP
sessions? Server re-configs / reloads / restarts? Cleaning of temp
data?