[drupal-support] The search function is completely messed up

Paul paul at chintha.com
Wed Jul 6 11:53:40 UTC 2005

Hi,
 I upgraded the site to 4.6.2 yesterday and i am also having search
module problems. Finally i disabled search in my site. I am also seeing
a lot of warning messages in the log as follows:

Compilation failed: characters with values > 255 are not yet supported
in classes at offset 143 in /var/www/html/modules/search.module on line 265.

Is this a dangerous issue? Anyway after disabling the search module,
they have disappeared from the logs....

thanks,
Paul
www.chintha.com