[drupal-support] Using Crontab For Aggregator

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Thu Jul 7 05:36:18 UTC 2005

Rob,

I had a similar issue. What happened in my case is that I had the command to run as: http://www.team-projectx.com/cron.php instead of the var/home/www/teamproj/... (or whatever that path was at that time...)

Regards,

Kobus

>>> rob at rwneill.com 7/7/2005 7:04:22 AM >>>
The hosting server uses CPanel with a feature called Standard Cron
Manager. It asks for:

Command to run:

It then asks for hourly, daily, etc. on the job to be done. I am able to
manually refresh the news
feeds on aggregator but it will not do them automatically. I have tried
using various command lines
such as  00 * * * * but none have worked. I get error messages by email from
the server saying "No such file or directory". I am trying to figure out
what to put in the command line box that will access the right area to
automatically update the aggregator.

Rob