[drupal-support] [Help please] Questions about mailhandler and organic groups...

Leo Burd leob at media.mit.edu
Thu Jul 14 22:52:55 UTC 2005

Hello everyone,

I've finally managed to configure mailhandler.  However, I'm having
problems with a couple of things.  Can anybody help me out?  Here are my
questions:

* Is it possible to use mailhandler to create a blog entry for a
particular og group?  If so, how to do that?

* Is it possible to use mailhandler with GMail?  If so, how to do that?
My mailhandler only seems to be working witn non-ssl mailboxes...

Contributions really appreciated!!

Leo