[drupal-support] table view of events runs off right side of screen

Petre Scheie petre at scheie.homedns.org
Wed Jun 1 02:12:41 UTC 2005

I've got the Events module installed, and while it works, when I choose
a the Table view of events, all the boxes run way off the right side of
the screen.  A slider bar appears at the bottom of the screen and I can
slide it way over to the right and see the right side of the table.  It
doesn't seem to do this on the civicspace website (under crunchywelch's
sandbox).  Anyone know how to fix this?  thanks.

Petre