[drupal-support] MySQLi

NSK nsk3 at wikinerds.org
Fri Jun 3 20:04:11 UTC 2005

I have asked this before but no reply, so could someone have a look at it?

I noticed Drupal 4.6.1 does not support MySQLi, the new MySQL client of PHP 5.
It only supports the old deprecated MySQL client.

Are you planning adding MySQLi support in future Drupal versions?

I have already written some abstraction functions that dynamically detect
which client is installed, and it's GPL. Perhaps you could take some code for
a MySQLi-enabled Drupal version. PEAR also supports MySQLi.

--
NSK
http://portal.wikinerds.org