[drupal-support] AJAX and Drupal

NSK nsk3 at wikinerds.org
Fri Jun 3 21:38:09 UTC 2005

On Friday 03 June 2005 12:26, Gerhard Killesreiter wrote:
> You could replace the drupal.js files by an empty file.

I'm not sure this is the correct way to implement the non-AJAX mode in future
Drupal versions. It sounds like the plans are to make Drupal a JS-required
CMS, which would destroy its balance of features and
compatibility/user-friendlyness.

I personally wouldn't upgrade to any AJAX-enabled Drupal version. If there are
other people like me on this list and you know php, perhaps we could help
implement a non-JS mode for Drupal, if the main developers agree.

Who dislikes JavaScript in this list?

--
NSK
http://portal.wikinerds.org