[drupal-support] AJAX and Drupal

NSK nsk3 at wikinerds.org
Sat Jun 4 20:39:27 UTC 2005

On Saturday 04 June 2005 20:46, Chris Johnson wrote:
> Many hosting services do not provide shell access.  Requiring shell
> commands to do an install or set an option is a hack in my humble opinion.

That's right. I personally think the more administrative settings Drupal has,
the better. There is really no limit in how many settings you can implement
if you present them in a humane and logical way. Your suggestion that there
should be normal and advanced settings is correct too.

--
NSK
http://portal.wikinerds.org