[drupal-support] 4.5.x to 4.6.1 upgrade and blocks

Haisam K. Ido haisam at ido.org
Tue Jun 7 23:57:50 UTC 2005

It's because of this

Unknown column 'visibility' in 'field list' query: INSERT INTO blocks
(module, delta, status, weight, region, visibility, pages, custom, throttle,
types) VALUES ('aggregator', 'category-8', 0, 0, 0, 0, '', 0, 0, '') in
/home/ido/public_html/haisam/cms/drupal/includes/database.mysql.inc on line
66.

Why did'nt this get upgraded?  Clearly I did'nt do something right.  How
does one know what should be selected for the dates for the upgrades