[drupal-support] Article Content and taxonomies

Christopher Taylor christ at bnmc.com
Wed Jun 8 05:50:21 UTC 2005

Hello,

As I mentioned before, we are working on publishing a magazine/ezine offering community, real estate, and business content.
I created three taxonomies.
1. Content
2. Community
3. Volume, Issue, Date
Under 1. Content
I have the categories for the content.
The problem is, when you view from the other two taxonomies, content is in first in last out order sorted by date.
How can I change this so the content is sorted by the first taxonomy.
In it's current display, the last two taxonomies are not helpful as the content is in no relevant order.  Only in order of date of submission.  But, above  each story/article/node, it shows the three taxonomies assigned,
Example:
1. Primary Content, Business News
2. Washington, DC
3. Volume, Issue, Date
Drupal platform helps launch exciting new Community Portal for business, real estate, and community services

What can I do?
Regards