[drupal-support] Article Content and taxonomies

Christopher Taylor christ at bnmc.com
Thu Jun 9 08:04:00 UTC 2005

Hi,
Can you copy a taxonomy and all of the sub-terms to a new one and give it a
new name?
This would also solve the issue of building a template and duplicating it
for each community and networking group.
I don't know if Flexinode will work because the content will be created by
Citizens and Members.
THey way not pay attention to volume and issue number per say.

Regards