[drupal-support] PHP ADMIN & MY SQL is making my hair gray

Christopher Taylor christ at bnmc.com
Sat Jun 18 06:25:46 UTC 2005

Hello,
I am trying to import files into my sql database to create multiple sites.
I have been fiddling and importing files since I last sent a post.

When I pull in a file.
It says the operation was successful.  My instructions have been inserted and how many.

None of the tables show up though.
Also, when I log into PHP Admin, it gives me this general message:

. Error
The additional Features for working with linked Tables have been deactivated. To find out why click
here.

When I click on it.  All it says is:
PMA Database ... not OK

I can not see the screen, is there a link to click on to save the import?  Maybe my speech is missing something.

Best Regards