[drupal-support] Clean URL help

Tib tib at tigerknight.org
Sun Jun 19 17:58:28 UTC 2005

Thanks for the direction. Couldn't quite piece it together just from that
but did some puzzling around.

End result:

For some reason even though I didn't have 'allowoverride all' set for the
drupal directory it was working for the most part o_O. I setup a specific
'Directory' entry for the /home/tib/public_html/drupal path and set it to
override all.

The rewritebase then got set to /~tib/drupal instead of just /drupal and
it works fine now. Woohoo :]

<EOL>
Tib

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005, puregin wrote:

> Check out, for example,

http://www.opensa.org/manual/apache_guide/urlmapping.html

in particular the section on user directories.

Djun