[drupal-support] New sites and db prefixes

Tib tib at tigerknight.org
Sun Jun 19 20:14:31 UTC 2005

Ok - so I have my first site, which has no prefix.. now how do I add
another site with it's own prefix? I've extracted the drupal files into a
new folder, verified that it has access to modrewrite, and configured the
sites/default/settings.php to have a prefix of my choosing, and setup the
.htaccess properly. But when I go to the web page it errors out telling me
the tablespace for my prefix doesn't exist.

The handbook doesn't really cover this that I could find. Hopefully I'm
just reading too fast and missing something obvious..?

<EOL>
Tib