[drupal-support] errors with adding new content

Tib tib at tigerknight.org
Tue Jun 21 00:57:04 UTC 2005

Wait.. I think I know what this is about. Considering the layout of how we
are going to use drupal here, I went through and renamed all the
tablespaces I was using for my site to have a prefix (the tib_ one) and
everything seemed perfectly fine - apparently the indexing method got
screwed up because it was reporting duplicates all the way up till it
found a new number (thankfully only 9) and picked up again.

Why did renaming tablespaces reset the content index number?

<EOL>
Tib