[drupal-support] deep integration with an existing site...

D_C lister at pikkle.com
Wed Jun 22 04:12:05 UTC 2005

I am wondering about how to wrap Drupal into an existing site.

I run a site which is like a big database, with lots of URLs that are
basically queries; like a dictionary...

site.com?tag=lookupWord

how could I get Drupal to respond to these requests? I'd like Drupal
"pages" to be wrapped around these URL, with all the commenting features
etc.

I can insert my own "page" to pull out data/DB queries using a template.

But I need unique Drupal nodes for each of these pages, so the comments
stick to each page.

Any thoughts/pointers on how to achieve this? Is this a flexinode project?

tx,

/dc