[drupal-support] Too many status messages in Drupal 4.6.1

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Wed Jun 22 07:51:32 UTC 2005

Hi Wayne,

Op woensdag 22 juni 2005 05:35, schreef Wayne Johnson:
> I'm just setting up a new Drupal 4.6.1 page and having an interesting
> problem.  I'm getting a long list of status messages coming out on each
> page.  All the status messages from the last several pages in fact.

Could you copy an typical example into a reply to this list? We then might see
what causes the problem.
A list of extra modules you installed from the contributions or download pages
is very usefull too, for us.

> It's becoming anoying.

Even worse: It is a bug :)

> I tried searching the support forums, but didn't find much in all the
> noise.  Guess I wasn't quite sure what to call the things.

Good to hear you searched for an answer first. the fact too few people do this
causes most of that noise you referred to. I did see some post recently about
this, but could not find it anymore.

Regards,
 Bèr
--