[drupal-support] Change theme by taxonomy

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Mon May 9 13:16:09 UTC 2005

Op maandag 09 mei 2005 11:43, schreef Adrian Rossouw:
> Couldn't you use the sections module for something like this ?

If only Bèr was not that stubborn, you probably could ;)

I chose to follow exactly the patch settings and code in Blocks. In other
words, at the moment it is not easy to change the theme with sections module,
becuase it is not easy to change blocks on certain taxo terms.

And i will not let any exceptions in. However, we have this new system for
blocks in core, so sections will be updated and you will thus be able to do
what you want with sections module at least in the next release (4.7)

Regards,
 Bèr
--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]