[drupal-support] Change theme by taxonomy

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Mon May 9 13:12:32 UTC 2005

Adrian,

Okay, I have looked at the sections module in CVS, and I believe you are trying to say that I should create a path for each node, eg. mysyte.com/animals/lion for taxonomy term 'Lion' and myseite.com/animals/dog for taxonomy term 'Dog' and so on, and then use that module? I will see what I can do about it, and give feedback to the list.

Thanks for the hint!

Kobus