[drupal-support] Change theme by taxonomy

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Mon May 9 13:17:48 UTC 2005

Bert,

I tried to do this and without success, as I couldn't get a value for $node->nid at the time the page loads (could be stupidity, I know... ;) ) but anyways, I will try Adrian's suggestion of using sections.module and see if that can do what I need. If that doesn't work, I will pursue this further, and give feedback as I find anything wrth-while.

Regards,

Kobus

>>> b.boerland at pinkroccade.com 5/9/2005 11:40 AM >>>