[drupal-support] Can't download attachments?

Cheryl Chase cheryl at mathiasconsulting.com
Fri May 13 05:55:10 UTC 2005

I've just installed an instance of drupal 4.6 (I'm running several
live copies of earlier drupal versions). I've enabled upload.module,
and a user has uploaded an excel spreadsheet. The file was correctly
uploaded, and I can see it in /files. I can also see it when I click
"edit" for the node.

But when the node is displayed there is no download link, and no
indication of an attached file. How are visitors to download? Problem
in Permissions? Theme?