[drupal-support] Taxonomy Access control

Nicolas Tostin nicolast at logis.com.mx
Fri May 13 15:01:16 UTC 2005

> Is the Taxonomy Access Control module the only 4.6, (well sort of 4.6)
> access control module that limits access to taxonomy categories?  I was
> waiting to try it and with the other great advances in 4.6 thought I'd
take
> the plunge. I was surprised to find the instructions calling for a patch
> (the instructions didn't work for me). Is this the recommended module for
> access control now?    - kent

Well as far as I know, this is the only taxonomy oriented patch.
There had a problem with taxonomy patch (which is mandatory for this patch
to work), see http://drupal.org/node/21419, but I should have fixed it, so
what's your problem exactly ?
The patch didn't apply ? Are you using a CVS version ? Maybe you can feel a
support request : http://drupal.org/node/add/project_issue/taxonomy_access

Regards

Nicolas