[drupal-support] Taxonomy Access control

Kent Livingston klivingston at worldwebsystems.net
Fri May 13 15:16:34 UTC 2005

I posted a description of my experience with the patch in the module's issue
area, but since it sounded similar to another issue I included it in that
one. Just saw your response there.  Will respond there, thanks. Some of the
issues there sounded like this was more of a CSV patch and not a 4.6 patch.
Will take this over *there.*  k