[drupal-support] Textile not applied after upgrade

Cheryl Chase cheryl at mathiasconsulting.com
Fri May 13 18:33:22 UTC 2005

I am upgrading a 4.5.2 site to 4.6. After upgrading, nodes that were
textiled are no longer textiled. The edit tab shows that they are of
input format "Textile". That input format applies just a single
filter: Textile, and without tags.

This has happened to me before during earlier upgrades. Eventually
(after continuing work adding contrib modules), Textile was again
applied to nodes, but I never understood why it stopped being
applied, nor why it resumed being applied.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks,

Cheryl