[drupal-support] garbled characters on website

puregin puregin at puregin.org
Sat May 14 05:46:09 UTC 2005

Hi Rahul,

      your site is sending a compressed stream in response to
HTTP requests.  However, it appears that the headers
it sends do not indicate the the result is compressed,
which confuses browsers.

     You can see this for yourself by saving the page,
and uncompressing it.

     You will need to disabled compression, or set things
up so that the headers properly indicate the results
are compressed.

     Regards, Djun