[drupal-support] repair watchdog props

Chris Johnson chris at tinpixel.com
Fri May 20 16:16:09 UTC 2005

Boerland Bert wrote:

> Since watchdog is only used for the admin, I think I can just delete the
table and recreate it? Is this the case and if so, could someone give some
instructions for a 4.5 instalation?

> note, also on http://drupal.org/node/23268

The following 2 SQL statements should work to delete and recreate the table
using MySQL:

DROP TABLE watchdog;

CREATE TABLE watchdog (
   wid int(5) NOT NULL auto_increment,
   uid int(10) NOT NULL default '0',
   type varchar(16) NOT NULL default '',
   message longtext NOT NULL,
   severity tinyint(3) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
   link varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
   location varchar(128) NOT NULL default '',
   hostname varchar(128) NOT NULL default '',
   timestamp int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
   PRIMARY KEY  (wid)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

--