[drupal-support] Webform.module: How to edit dimensions of textarea?

Cheryl Chase cheryl at mathiasconsulting.com
Fri May 20 16:40:05 UTC 2005

After upgrading from 4.5.2 to 4.6, the textareas of my webforms had
shrunk to one line. I see how to set width and height when adding a
new textarea component to a webform, but no way to edit the width and
height of an existing textarea. Is this possible?

Also, this is a bug in webform upgrade. Previously (4.5.2), the width
and height of a textarea were set by having the value of database
field "extra" be, for instance, "80x40". Now it contains a structured
string, as follows:

a:3:{s:11:"description";s:23:"Enter your message here";s:4:"cols";s:
2:"80";s:4:"rows";s:2:"40";}

Thanks,

Cheryl