[drupal-support] IE css quirk with bluemarine derivative?

Cheryl Chase cheryl at mathiasconsulting.com
Mon May 23 23:27:18 UTC 2005

I'm working on a client site, using a custom phptemplate theme based
on bluemarine.
Bluemarine itself ALSO exhibits this quirk with my content.

The site renders correctly in Firefox and Safari, and IE/Mac.

With IE/Windows (6.0), the first line other than header element is
(frequently) indented.

http://schultzcollins.mathiastechnology.com/           FIrst UL item
is indented
http://schultzcollins.mathiastechnology.com/services/private
First P element is indented.

I've scratched my head over this to no avail. The xhtml validates
(except for "there is no attribute "language" in event.module's
javascript), and the css validates. There is no space or tab in the
xhtml, when viewed with "View Source". The css is just slightly
modified from bluemarine, and the html is all generated via textile.

Does anyone understand what's causing one line of my text to be
indented, only on the IE/Windows browser?

Cheryl