[drupal-support] strange error and menu question

Christopher Taylor christ at bnmc.com
Tue May 31 04:53:48 UTC 2005

Hi,

Hope everybody is doing well.
I am racing to get our website up and running.

1. We had the taxonomy menu module installed and now I don't see how to
create a link to an outside website from the menu system.
How does this work?

2. I am getting this message every other click or so.
It works once or twice, then it gives this error.
If I try to refresh several times, it usually does the next request.
Anybody have any ideas?

Warning: mysql_connect(): Unknown MySQL Server Host 'supremeserver22.com'
(2) in /home/www/bnmcnews.com/newdrupal/includes/database.mysql.inc on line
31
Unknown MySQL Server Host 'supremeserver22.com' (2)

Regards