[drupal-support] strange error and menu question

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Tue May 31 07:24:15 UTC 2005

first of all: please do not reply to an existing message, with a new one, it
breaks threading!

Op dinsdag 31 mei 2005 06:52, schreef Christopher Taylor:
> 1. We had the taxonomy menu module installed and now I don't see how to
> create a link to an outside website from the menu system.
> How does this work?

This is not (yet) possible

> 2. I am getting this message every other click or so.
> It works once or twice, then it gives this error.
> If I try to refresh several times, it usually does the next request.
> Anybody have any ideas?
>
> Warning: mysql_connect(): Unknown MySQL Server Host 'supremeserver22.com'
> (2) in /home/www/bnmcnews.com/newdrupal/includes/database.mysql.inc on line
> 31
> Unknown MySQL Server Host 'supremeserver22.com' (2)

it means that you mysql server is either down of wrongly configured, you
should contact your hosting-provider or server maintainer about this.

Regards,
 Bèr
--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]