[support] personalized rss feeds

Ber Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Thu Nov 10 19:24:46 UTC 2005

I am not sure about the status of Naggregator, right now.

but it /had/ a *my feeds* entry, as well as that it allowed any user to
add any amount of feeds. You could also add a feed twice (or more), though
every user could have only one of every feed. It even had a link on users
profiles "%username's feeds"

But again. Ive been heavily hacking away in that module, to get it ready
for 4.7. So I am not very sure about these features. I am sure it works
though.

Bèr