[support] personalized rss feeds

vrao vrao at misteam.net
Thu Nov 10 19:59:07 UTC 2005

Will check it out,

the 'INSTALL' seems to have little to do with the module? I assume it makes
more sense to people who have used this module before, but still it asks us
to enable 'feed' and 'item', while the only option we get is 'naggregator'

1. Delete the aggregator.module from your drupal installation:
   rm /my/drupal/dir/modules/import.module
2. Drop the tables in mysql:
   DROP TABLE item;
   DROP TABLE feed;
   DROP TABLE bundle;
3. install the new tables:
   mysql -p database < naggregator.mysql
4. Edit your .htaccess. Put a # in fron of this line:
   php_value allow_call_time_pass_reference  Off
5. Copy the naggregator directory to the modules directory
6. Go to the admin section, then module selector and enable feed and item
modules.
   The import module is optional.