[support] personalized rss feeds

vrao vrao at misteam.net
Thu Nov 10 20:07:22 UTC 2005

there also seems to be an error in the sql query (missing 'node')

ser error: Unknown table 'n' in field list
query: SELECT DISTINCT(n.nid) FROM node WHERE  (n.language ='en' or
n.language = '') AND  typeIm supposed to delete 'aggregator.module' from
modules/ right? Im using 4.6.2----- Original Message -----