[support] "Modules" module

Conan C. Albrecht conan at warp.byu.edu
Sat Nov 12 18:31:57 UTC 2005

Short question: How does the drupal.org site let users add and then
download extension modules?

Long version: I have a drupal site that I've posted an application
to.  The application has a plugin architecture, so users can add
modules that extend the app functionality.  I want to allow users to
upload their extensions, then have those extensions available for
others to download.  Sound familiar?  Just like http://drupal.org/
project/Modules.

Is this functionality a module itself, or is someone managing this
page manually?

Thanks.  Conan

Conan C. Albrecht, Ph.D.
Information Systems Department
Brigham Young University

Web: http://warp.byu.edu/
Email: conan at warp.byu.edu
Skype: doconix
(please IM in active working groups; send email otherwise)