[support] site stuck, how do I reset

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Mon Nov 14 13:57:14 UTC 2005

Mohammed,

If you have access to the database, you can edit the database directly. Use a tool like PHPMyAdmin and in the blocks table, list the contents of the blocks by using the select tab when viewing the blocks table, and find the block with the problem and delete it.

I am not sure if there is an easier way, but that's the way I always do it when my custom code cracks up on me :-)

Regards,

Kobus

>>> msharo at wanadoo.jo 11/14/2005 2:41:11 PM >>>
dear listers,
hello.
I was trying to list most recnt announcements as I found in one of the code snipit at the drupal website. I made a new block and wrote the folloing in it:
--------

<?php
$listlength=5;
$termtolistnodesfrom="97"; //97 is the category (term) with the announcements
$nodetype="";
$showuser="no";
$excerptlength=200;
$title="Most Recent Announcements";
print listandhighlightnodes($listlength, $termtolistnodesfrom, $nodetype, $showuser, $excerptlength, $title);
?>
--------
now whenever I go to that site:
www.mystop.net
I get the following error:
--------
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: listandhighlightnodes() in /home/mystop/public_html/includes/common.inc(1857) : eval()'d code on line 9