[support] Cron problem after first member was signed up

Alexandr Kosarev admin at alexandr.fdns.net
Tue Nov 15 17:48:15 UTC 2005

On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 10:33:13AM +1100, Anna wrote:
> The problem exists within the Paypal Subscriptions module. Disabling that
> takes the problem away. Unfortunately this module is vital to me, does
> anyone have any ideas, or alternative modules that could be used to assign a
> role on receipt of payment from paypal?

So this module can conflict with one of onother module.
Can you list all modules which yor install on you drupal installation.

I have resorsers to represent your situation. But in moment I hav'n information for this work.

I know your PHP version and drupal version.
Do your make any changes in .htaccess?
Can your send output of phpinfo command?