[support] Cron problem after first member was signed up

Anna anna at menu-browser.com
Tue Nov 15 20:33:30 UTC 2005

The modules I have installed and activated are :

adminblock	Block that display the comments approval queue and the node
moderation queue.

album	Image albums

archive	Displays a calendar for navigating older content.

block	Controls the boxes that are displayed around the main content.

blog	Enables keeping an easily and regularly updated web page or a blog.

blogapi	Allows users to post content using applications that support XML-RPC
blog APIs.

book	Allows users to collaboratively author a book.

buddylist	Enable buddy list functionality.

chatbox	An HTML/JavaScript based chat.

comment	Allows users to comment on and discuss published content.

contact	Enables the use of personal contact forms.

feedback	Enables visitors to your site to provide feedback from a web
form.

filter	Handles the filtering of content in preparation for display.

folksonomy	Enable tag based categorization.

forum	Enables threaded discussions about general topics.

gallery	Integration with Gallery2 (http://gallery.menalto.com/)

guestbook	Adds individual user guestbooks and a site guestbook.

help	Manages the display of online help.

image	Allows uploading of images and creating image galleries.

menu	Allows administrators to customize the site navigation menu.

node	Allows content to be submitted to the site and displayed on pages.

page	Enables the creation of pages that can be added to the navigation
system.

path	Allows users to rename URLs.

paypal_framework	Allow use of the PayPal Developer Network tools such
as IPN

paypal_subscription	Grant roles to PayPal subscribers.

poll	Allows your site to capture votes on different topics in the form of
multiple choice questions.

privatemsg	Allows private messages between users.

profile	Supports configurable user profiles.

queue	Allows content to be moderated by the community.

search	Enables site-wide keyword searching.

statistics	Logs access statistics for your site.

story	Allows users to submit stories, articles or similar content.

subscriptions	Allows users to subscribe to nodes and taxonomy terms.

system	Handles general site configuration for administrators.
taxonomy	Enables the categorization of content.

taxonomy_menu	Adds links to taxonomy terms to the global navigation menu.

throttle	Handles the auto-throttling mechanism, to control site
congestion.

tracker	Enables tracking of recent posts for users.

upload	Allows users to upload and attach files to content.

user	Manages the user registration and login system.
watchdog	Logs and records system events.

I made no changes to .htaccess

What, in particular do you want from the phpinfo list? The full list is
about 4 pages long, and would be a security problem to post it all to a
public list. If you tell me which particular settings you are thinking about
I can post those.

Thanks

anna