[support] Linefeed at top of all pages

Katin Imes dir.dev at digitalreef.net
Sat Nov 19 03:34:37 UTC 2005

Ah, the next thing I'd look for then is empty site name, empty
primary links field, empty secondary links field, empty mission,
empty slogan, or blank logo in the site & themes configuration.

Er, wait - do you mean there is an extra line feed at the top of each
page, or the top of each node displayed (each story, etc.)? Seems
like the top of each node would be the only thing that would affect
RSS...