[support] Linefeed at top of all pages

Kevin Severud kevin at severud.org
Sat Nov 19 04:25:12 UTC 2005

When I view the source of any node, be it a page, a story, a feed, etc I
see that line one contains a linefeed and nothing else and then on line
2 begins the actual content.
The site has been up for about 4 days (it's a recreation of a site that
I started 6 weeks on another webhost) and this problem began within the
last day.  The theme has not changed and none of the mentioned variables
are blank.  Perhaps I need to delete the recently added modules and not
just disable them....