[support] Uploaded files "falling out" of the system

vrao vrao at misteam.net
Tue Nov 22 11:58:41 UTC 2005

Anna,

upload has a few bugs. The 'list' field in table 'files' sometimes get reset to 0.

In addition, when you do a node copy, the files dont get copied. you have to use drupal's built in file_copy.

If you are not very familar with php, I suggest using the 'attachment' module. However, beware that a lot of contributed modules assume you are using upload.

-v