[support] Uploaded files "falling out" of the system

Anna anna at menu-browser.com
Tue Nov 22 13:33:21 UTC 2005

Thank you vrao. The strange part is that the first time I noticed this
happen, it was approximately 3 out of 14 images that were added to my
gallery using the image module. The most recent occurrence was with the
attachments module, where a document "vanished".

However, your response has been of the greatest assistance.

  _____