[support] Support?????

Mohammed al-shar' msharo at wanadoo.jo
Tue Nov 22 14:09:53 UTC 2005

dear listers,
hello. I am one of the people out there who asked questions that were mostly
answered and few times not.
I always appreciate those who try to answer, and understand that a support
list for an open source system is just a group of vollanteers who are not
obliged to help if they don't feel like it.
honestly, at a point I felt that support in this community isn't that big,
but I just find drupal to be the right system for me, and that's why i stick
to it.
just the other day a person named kubas helped me  restore my site which was
mostly going to be lost and imagine the panic when every single data in the
database was at risk?
sometimes one needs to ask his / her question more than once if it gets
ignored, because chances are not everybody read the post.
just my thoughts.
regards,
mohammed.