[support] Support?????

Thatguywhowon'tgivehisname brother_of_karamazov at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 13:38:51 UTC 2005

Who cares?  She is an spoiled little angry bitch and
deserves whatever abuse she calls onto herself.  From
her own postings it appears as if she wanders from
community to community pissing people off and hiding
behind the old "I'm a girl so nobody listens to me"
theme.

Get a clue Anna- People hate you because you are an
immature, rude little person, not because you are a
girl.