[support] PayPal Pro module dudes

Joan Martínez Serres joan at linuxbcn.com
Mon Nov 28 13:41:59 UTC 2005

Hi all. I'm new in this list

I just try the module PayPalPro for offer the payPal and Credit Card
payment in a Drupal Website. All function fine but this option "PayPal
Digital Certificate" is a mistery for me.

I search for a Digital certificates in PayPal.com without a response.

In the instructions say:

"The absolute path to your PayPal SSL certificate. Use the
"cert_key_pem.txt" file provided by PayPal, do not convert it to P12
format. "

I need contact with PayPal for obtain this ssl certificate? I can't
find this srvice on it.

Or  I need make or create am SLL certificate in my Server? how?

tanks and regards