[drupal-support] Who's online module

William Meertens nuke at meewi.be
Mon Oct 17 21:27:51 UTC 2005

Hello world of Drupal,

With me the ticker gets over 1500 so ones every day. Mostly it are search engine crawlers that hit your site. Where Google is the real pain in the ...

To minimize this I put the block refresh time to the minimum. This way you can cut :-( of 15% to 35% of your visitors ;-) But not all. For me it got me stuck around 1000.

Does anybody need to know how or why ? I think most people are glad this happens, so they can brag about it. Look how many visitors. Rarely anybody knows what really happens. :-)

Have fun Drupaling,
William.

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 10:20:34 -0500
Carlos Rivero <serverleader at gmail.com> wrote Re: [drupal-support] Who's online